SHAPE Vermont Grants Page
Please see the list below. Note that application times vary.
- Action Based Learning Power Pack (K-5)
- Activity Works’ Online Classroom Physical Activity Videos License (K-5)
- EduMotion: SEL Journeys’ School-Wide Implementation Package (K-5)
- Fizika’s Kinesthetic Learning Specialist Course Scholarship (K-12)
- FluidStance’s Grade For Kids® Balance Boards (K-12)
- Math & Movement Active Classroom Workshop (K-5)
- Math & Movement Virtual Professional Development and Training Materials (K-5)
- Walkabouts One-Year School Subscription (K-5)
- Marathon Kids has a grant for a free digital lap tracking tool. It only takes five minutes to apply! Learn more.
- Greenfields Outdoor FitnessSchool Incentive Program helps students build confidence and enhance their physical fitness. Learn more.
- Good SportsEquipment Grants serve youth in economically disadvantaged areas of the country. Learn more.
- KIDS in the GAMEhas grants available to help schools implement their AMPED running program. Learn more.
The SHAPE America Grants page has up to date grant opportunities.
Gopher Sport grant page
Saucony Run For Good
The Saucony Run For Good Foundation is committed to informing the public about the cause and prevention of childhood obesity and provides funding to optimize the impact and success of community organizations that promote running and healthy-lifestyle programs for youth. Approximately 10-20 grants are awarded each year. Nonprofit organizations that demonstrate the program positively impacts the lives of participants through their increased participation in running are eligible to apply. Applications December 15 & June 15
USA Field Hockey equipment
FUNdamental Field Hockey is a youth development initiative designed to expose field hockey to thousands of children nationwide by providing free field hockey equipment and emphasizing fun physical activity! Learn more about applying for free equipment here.
The Children's Obesity Fund
The Children's Obesity Fund seeks to educate parents and children about the rising obesity rates in America, reverse the statistics and dangerous trends, and help prevent the next generation from continuing down this alarmingly unhealthy road. The fund would like to give money and support nonprofit organizations who share the goal of eliminating the epidemic of childhood obesity. Learn more about their grants here.
The Vermont Community Foundation was established in 1986 as a permanent source of support for the state. They are a family of hundreds of funds and foundations created by Vermonters to serve their charitable goals. Their funds and programs provide more than $12 million a year in grants in Vermont and beyond. To see the list of a wide variety of available grants and their criteria, link here.
The Donley Foundation is a private grant-making foundation created in 1987 through the generosity of Edward and Inez Donley. Its mission is to promote self-sufficiency and achievement for disadvantaged children, individuals, and families through the support of education, literacy and other means. Deadlines for grant requests are March 15 and September 15. For more information, link here.
Clif Bar Family Foundation Small Grants are awarded for general organizational support as well as funding for specific projects. Small grants average approximately $7,000 each. Applications are reviewed three times a year; the deadlines are the 1st of February, June, and October. Priority is given to applicants "who address funding priorities from a holistic perspective* Protect Earth's beauty and bounty. Create a robust, healthy food system. Increase opportunities for outdoor activity. Reduce environmental health hazards. Build stronger communities
Many more grant resources can be found here at the SPARK Grant Finder site
Check back here frequently for other grant opportunities
Date: October 28-29, 2021
Time: Thursday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Time: Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm
Location: Killington Grand Hotel, Killington, Vermont